Tuesday, March 8, 2011

For You


Isn't this little bunny just the sweetest? He is a stamp from Di's Digis. The paper is from my scrap stack, but I think it is Stampin Up. The buttons and flower is Basic Grey. And hot pink rhinestones make the flower centers. I used Spellbinder die cuts and the large label punch from Stampin Up.

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Belli Challenge - #112 - Animals

Meljen's Designs - Challenge #48 - U R Such an Animal

Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #84 - Pastel Colors

Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #29 - Critters

My Time to Craft - Challenge #131 - Jewels

Paper Take Weekly - Lemon Zingy

Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #39 - Scraps

Hope you enjoy and leave a comment if you do.

4 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

This is so cute! I love your buttons arrangement and colouring of the image!

patriziawithaz said...

Evening Gale x This is gorgeous !! Such a cute image,lovely colours and a great design x Thank-you for joining us at MTTCC this week and I hope we see you again soon x

Mimi said...

Adorable card and sweet image! Pretty paper and cute flower! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts and hope to see you again next week! Good Luck! ;)

Lisa said...

This is super pretty Gale! Luv the colors! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)