Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nora's 1st Birthday!


I hope everyone is having a great weekend and the father's out there are having a great Father's Day.  My granddaughter is turning one this week so I have made a birthday card for her.  I can't believe she is already a year old.  This year has just flown by.  I love the pastel colors of this paper.  And it even had matching ribbon and buttons.  All from Papermania.  How cool is that.  This is 1st Birthday Girl by Mo Manning. The sentiment is one I just typed up on my computer so I could personalize it.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU Pink Pirouette and DP is Docrafts Spots and Stripes Pastel Paper
Stamp - Mo Manning
Buttons and Ribbon - Papermania

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
BV000, BV00, E00, E01, E11, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, R00, R20, RV000, RV10, Y00, Y02, Y13, YR21, YR24

Challenges Entered:
One Stitch at a Time Challenge - #217 - Button It!
Ditzie Designs Challenge - #6 - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance Challenge - #26 - Anything Goes/Option Happy Birthday
QRK Stampede Challenge - #92 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - #198 - Baby
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge - #20 - Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Spots and Stripes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #93 - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Creatalicious Challenge - #64 - Happy Birthday

Thanks everyone for stopping by my little corner in blogland.  I hope you enjoyed the card and have a blessed day.

9 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I love this vintage looking image Gale, it makes me think of Mabel Lucy Attwell. Brilliant choice of papers for the first birthday as well.

Thank you so much for entering your card into the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Christine Harrop said...

Like Sue above this image evokes the same memories for me. Ah those childhood books! Guess we are showing our age here! I do love this really fresh looking card with all those ice cream colours. Hope Nora has a fabulous birthday. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Christine xx DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love that image and they way you have colored her. Great choice of papers as well. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Joey said...

Gale this is so cute! gorgeous soft colours. Joey x

Unknown said...

Gale, this is so lovely! Great colors and sweet vintagy image. :)

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Gale..love the pastel colours and such a cute image...
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Teresa said...

Pretty colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges - good luck x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Annette said...

Very cute image and I love the pastel colours.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.