Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Art by Miran DT Call

There is a DT call at Art by Miran.  This is very exciting as I love their stamps.  To apply you need to do a blog post showcasing your work using their stamps.

The first one is one that I just posted today.  This is Suzy Snowflakes.
         
The next one is one I did recently for a CAS card using BBQ Laila.

And we have a Christmas card with Bunting Becky.
     
And the last one I will show you is Shalee.

I love coloring with Copic markers and bringing stamps to life.  I am retired and this is my hobby.  I serve on several design teams, but most are monthly challenges.  I live in Texas and enjoy spending time with my family.  I am active on Facebook in several groups and have an active blog.  Since I love coloring these beautiful stamps, it would be so exciting to serve on this design team.  How fun would that be!

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh all are fabulous, Best of luck and thank you for applying to our DT Call

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Oh these are fabulous good luck hugs x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Gorgous cards.

hugs
Claudia

Corinne said...

they are all so lovely
Good Luck
Hugs

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

These are fabulous, good luck!
Hugs Donna xx