Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Deirdery HIking


This is the month we are having a challenge on The Crafty Addicts Facebook Group. If you are not a member yet, head on over and join up.  The theme is Anything Goes. Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. The prize is 2 images.

.

I have used Deirdery Hiking.  I love to hike, but my knee prevents me from long hikes now days. I used to scrapbook some of my hiking vacations and that is where the DP is from.  My scrap stash.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is taken from a T-shirt that I have.  The only die cuts that I used are SU Oval Framelits. And I added some Glossy Accents to her glasses.

The Copic Sketch Markers used are B91, B93, E00, E01, E11, E30, E35, E37, E51, E53, E55, E57, R02, R05, Y23, Y26, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97

Challenges: 
Ike's World - #83 - Anything Goes
Color Inspiration Monday - #14 - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - #183 - Go Green
Glitter n Sparkle - #228 - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - #340 - Travel

Thanks for dropping by and have a crafty day.

No comments: